Additional contact information is available if you need to:
- Check the status of your refund. You may check the status of your refund
online. If you prefer,
you may contact the Taxpayer Services Division at 877-423-6711 or
- Protest or appeal an assessment notice. Follow the appropriate protest or
- Request innocent or injured spouse relief. Visit Innocent Spouse
- Request installment payment agreement (IPA) or Offer in Compromise (OIC) information.
and OIC information is available online.
You may contact the Compliance Division for information about a pending IPA or OIC.
- Obtain information about a tax lien. You may contact the Compliance Division at
404-417-6400 or email@example.com with questions about tax liens. NOTE: The
Georgia Department of Revenue does not report tax lien information to credit bureaus,
nor do we control information listed on credit reports.
- Order tax forms or request general tax information. You may visit the applicable
area of our web site for forms and information. You may also obtain information
and assistance by contacting the appropriate taxing division or
a Department of Revenue Call Center .