Additional contact information is available if you need to:
  • Check the status of your refund. You may check the status of your refund online. If you prefer, you may contact the Taxpayer Services Division at 877-423-6711 or for assistance.

  • Protest or appeal an assessment notice. Follow the appropriate protest or appeal procedure.

  • Request innocent or injured spouse relief. Visit Innocent Spouse for information.

  • Request installment payment agreement (IPA) or Offer in Compromise (OIC) information. General IPA and OIC information is available online. You may contact the Compliance Division for information about a pending IPA or OIC.

  • Obtain information about a tax lien. You may contact the Compliance Division at 404-417-6400 or with questions about tax liens. NOTE: The Georgia Department of Revenue does not report tax lien information to credit bureaus, nor do we control information listed on credit reports.

  • Order tax forms or request general tax information. You may visit the applicable area of our web site for forms and information. You may also obtain information and assistance by contacting the appropriate taxing division or a Department of Revenue Call Center .

Tax Advocate Home Page